
What is going on in the land of the fashionable lately? We have had some amount of crazy dramas! What with the Balmain new designer drama and the Galliano.....I don't even know what you would call that one or where to start!
So this is this week's offerings, Chloe designer Hannah MacGibbons is to leave! When did this happen! why! ARGH!
Basically there had been unconfirmed and denied rumours for a while about the designer leaving. But she confirmed earlier this week that she was leaving to pursue other projects (which the usual silence over just what these projects might be) and would be replaced by Clare Waight Keller who up until now had been the creative director of Pringle.
It's sad. HMG did fantastic work at the company. We can pretty much hold her responsible for the rush on camel for last season and she did design THE collection for 2010. She also brought back the full length coat.
Where will this all end? Who is next to go? My nerves can't take the stress! Not to mention the amount of blogging this has taken! I'm exhausted! I need a gin and a lie down!

0 Yorumlar