Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dermaceutic Foamer 5 Cleanser

Hi guys. Hope you are having a great week. I seriously can't believe it's Christmas in a few weeks... Yeah ! Next week I will share some gift guide ideas with you guys too, and some more nail tutorials.

So onto my review for today - The Dermaceutic Foamer 5 Cleanser. I'm am a huge fan of skincare, because, without great skincare, you don't have a great base for make-up. And in the end of the day I like my skin to look great WITHOUT any make-up too. In the end of the day, you want your skin to always cared for to age gracefully .. And this is MAGIC unicorn tears in a bottle. 

This is a foam cleanser & exfoliator in one. This works fantastic to refine the texture of your skin - This seriously makes my pores look smaller and my skin texture so smooth - I even had to stop myself to keep feeling my skin . 

It's also pretty user friendly... 2 pumps (or one but I prefer 2 ) morning and evening... I rub the foam into my face, and rise off. And voila... Gorgeous skin . 

I've been using this cleanser (along with the Dermaceutic C25 Cream ) and the combination worked fantastic on my skin - and I will be reviewing the C25 cream next week here too. 

Have you tried anything from Dermaceutic ?

For more Info: 
Website: www.conquest.co.za 
Contact: enquiries@conquest.co.za 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Dermaceutic
Twitter: @DermaceuticSA 
Instagram: Dermaceutic



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar