Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook & Burt's Bees mask

Hello!

Do you remember my post about the new products Burt's Bees was launching? If you missed my post, click HERE. I've tried their treatment mask with clary sage and I must say I realyl like it. That's why I wanted to do a short post about it! And at the same time, I'll show you my current nails of the day ;)
 
 
 
Let's start with my nails of the day! I've already shown you OPI Can't Find My Czechbook and OPI OY-Another Polish Joke! (see HERE) but I wanted to use both of them in the same manicure because I think they look awesome together! and second reason is that I'm a little obsessed with OY-Another Polish Joke! as an accent nail!
 


I added a decoration on my accent nail using the DIY nail sticker technique that I showed you HERE. *LOVE*




 
 
"Infused with clary sage and probiotic technology, intense hydratation treatment mask's formula is proven to provide intense hydratation while helping to reduce the appareance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Directions: Cleanse skin and apply a thick layer of Treatment Mask all over face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes then remove with a tissue. Massage reamaining product into skin. Use 1-2 times a week or as needed."
 
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Propanediol, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Lactobacillus, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Trichilia Emetica Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Lecithin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA, Potassium Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool. *Natural Fragrance.
 
I've just tried it 30 minutes ago and yes, it does provide good hydratation to the skin! Texture is really pleasant and it has a light scent of sage.
 
 


 
 
The more Burt's Bees products I try, the more I love this brand. Skin on my face is quite sensitive and it reacts really well with their products!
 
 
 
Purchase info:
  • OPI polishes can be purchased in professional nail salons, certains pharmacies, and beauty supplies. For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers HERE. You can follow OPI Switzerland on Facebook.
  • For a list of stores that sell Burt's Bees products in Switzerland, you can have a look HERE. You can also follow Burt's Bees Switzerland on Facebook.

*Product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar