Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Third Day: Simple Cupcakes!...

Waaaaaaa.. I'm really sorry I haven't posted. My internet connection has been down since Monday. I was planning to go out yesterday to rent a computer but our water supply also died (epic fail!..). I didn't want to go without taking a bath so I waited for another day. Ugh, I had a really bad start for this week. *sighs*
(>_<)
Anyway, let me show you what I did for the third day of "Let's Share Nail Art Challenge" from Puja of Cute Nails. The theme is SWEETS (toffees, cakes, ice cream, etc). I originally made cotton candy nails (with real cotton, lol) but I wasn't sure you'd like it so I made another design. Hehe. This one is very simple to do and the fimos that inspired me are on my thumbnail.
(^^,)
I hope you like it. Hihi. Maybe I'll also post the cotton candy nails... Maybe... lol. Don't forget to visit Puja's blog to see more challengers. Good night and I'll see you tomorrow.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar