Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OOTD


A Friday night out with friends!
 Valentines Day Fraternity Semi Formal!

This is the only picture I have of me wearing this top (I do realize I look absolutely ridiculous!) but I am in L-O-V-E with it! It is from J. Crew and I got it over Christmas... It's so perfect for all different kinds of outfits! I wore it out to dinner with my family with a cute cardigan from Talbots, and then just took it off for a  night out with my sister, cCm! 
I was visiting another school when this picture was taken. I borrowed a sorority sister's romper and paired it with black tights and cowboy boots. It was a little bit of a stretch to wear the cowboy boots, however, they are the best option when going to fraternity parties because they can take the dirty floor, unlike my poor Tory Burch revas!
Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar