Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charlies Nail Art

Loose Glitter Review 


Over the next few weeks I will be here every Friday with more reviews from Charlies Nail Art.  There is a great range of nail art accessories at fabulous prices, and an awesome customer service.
Let's take a look at what will I be sharing with you in the coming weeks..


First up is the bag of loose glitter. It's a 5g bag of fine nail art glitter that comes in 20 colours for 85p. The one I have is such a pretty colour, mainly gold and pink but I can see flecks of green/blue glitter which makes this really beautiful.



Loose glitter can be a pain as it goes everywhere! But the look on nails is super pretty that it makes the mess bearable. I painted my nails with 1 coat of gold. I applied the glitter with the second coat of gold polish. Tapped off the excess, and when the polish was dry I put my fingers under a slow running cold tap, and washed off the remaining glitter on my skin with the help of paint brush. This works so well for removing glitter, and super easy. I didn't topcoat the glitter as personally I think it looks better without.




So bling and sparkly, and I love the colour too. If you like this glitter or any other items you see I have a special 10% Off code for you all :)


Just enter BNM10 at the checkout. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is where you can keep updated with Charlies Nail Art
Thank you for stopping by and until next time stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar