![Lion Park Seo-joon Human arm hate, Son Heung-min This publicity, I was surprised <p> Park Seo-joon this confidante soccer player Son Heung-min for the SNS film Lionto promote me I was surprised,he said.</p><p>24 am Seoul, Jongno-GU, Samcheong-Dong is located in the slow Park in the film Lion starring actor Park Seo-joons interview was held.</p><p>Lionis a Fighting Champion Dragon weather(Park Seo-joon)family, the priest should have some(safe enough)to meet the world into a chaos strong evil(惡)to fit in the story and so on.</p><p>Park Seo-joon is the extreme of evil and Fighting Champion Dragon after him. Use the fighting as a champion, I never lost my father back in the world for distrust as the mind is closed long time. Nightmare since I suddenly unexplained of the hand wound instrument as you meet with and, wounded in the hand imbued with extraordinary power and throughout the world hidden on the existence of evil you become aware of character.</p><p>2017 opening for the youth police(565 million people) since 2 years on screen comeback, and Kim Joo hwan Director and once again breathing to coincide with a whole new genre of film sitting on my.</p><p>Park Seo-joon is that during the drama Dream High 2start with gold I summon you!, A warm word, Witch of love, kill the image, flat image, she was pretty, gallery, retort, finally, Kim in why etc appeared in, the movie perfect game, including the evil of chronology, beauty the, youth police and took an active part in. Recent special appearances for Bong Joon-Ho the Director of the Parasitesof this Korean films first Cannes Golden Palm Award, and the million Breakthrough. New Lionat that has ever seen a new character as a challenge to the high wire, CG, etc powerful action to life.</p><p>Recently, world soccer player Son Heung-min is his SNS, “Cumming 쑨. Lion. Park Seo-joon”and the US said. Revealed in the photos, Park Seo-joon and Son Heung-min players in each others shoulders and laugh all it contains.</p><p>A related question: my girl, Park Seo-joon is a Me Too original human arm is going to hate. The fact that you ask Is Strange, and not easy. And friends to friends to the beautiful sounds you shouldnt think. Something that want to meet feels like. It is good to stay,he said.</p><p>This of course Son Heung-min players for Grateful thinking. Too man people because. (Laughter) thankfully think. I was surprised. SNS was where this has come up I want even. Always cheer for me I believe not,said laughed.</p><p>Park Seo-joon is Lionin special appearances for the best food for the we each others work in a special appeared. I also Parasitesappeared in, which we advance in to talk and Share thing. I this work is the extent to which talking to the public. Lots of software Parasites Lionuntil this situation, so Im new to it,said added.</p><p>Meanwhile, the Lionis coming to 31, opening it.</p><p>/ [Photo] Lotte Entertainment provided</p><p> Lotte Entertainment provided</p>](https://t1.daumcdn.net/news/201907/24/poctan/20190724124521351prqn.png)
'Lion'is a Fighting Champion Dragon weather(Park Seo-joon)family, the priest should have some(safe enough)to meet the world into a chaos strong evil(惡)to fit in the story and so on.Recently, world soccer player Son Heung-min is his SNS, "Cumming Sun. Lion. Park Seo-joon"and the US said.

0 Yorumlar