Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A few things are getting completed.....


My latest Hitchhiker is fresh off the needles.  I have been working on this one a few weeks as there has just not been much time to sit and knit.  I love how the colorway worked out in this pattern.


This is made with Online Trend-Collection Linie 346. a 100% cotton tape yarn.  It is very soft even if it doesn't look that way.  Made with size 10 needles, so it only has 22 out of the 42 teeth the pattern calls for.  This wild one is for me, as I am not sure who else would want it.  I used almost the entire 250 yards of this yarn to make this scarf.  A good way to use up one ball of sale yarn bought earlier in the year.  I will start another one for one of Little Buddy's therapists for Christmas soon.


Today is the closing on my parents condo, it is a bittersweet day.  I met the new owners last week when dropping off loads of paperwork the title company needed.  They are a lovely couple who want to be near their children in the winter months.  I can see they will get a lot of joy living in the condo and looking out at the great big pond with a weeping willow, an occasional alligator and loads of water fowl.  It is a peaceful place to be.  I hope they are happy there.


I popped outside today and look what I saw.  I have strawberries!  These have been placed higher than last years, do you remember my strawberry snatcher below?  So far so good on my tomatoes and my zucchini plants, but this is Florida we can get critters or fungus in a flash.  I am not going to get my hopes up there will be actual produce from my plants for a while.


The work week for me is finished.  Easter has been all packed away for another year and the house straightened.  Now hopefully there will be some time to play with yarn.

How has your week been?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar