I had a GP appointment booked for 9:15 this morning which meant that I had to get up a little earlier than usual. Now, most people would think that 9:15 a.m. is not particularly early, and it probably isn't. Before I retired I used to be at the office for 8:00 a.m. every day, which meant setting the alarm for 6:30. Nowadays, I struggle to wake up before 8:30, so this morning was more of a challenge for my poor befuddled brain. I made it there in plenty of time and waited *patiently* with all the coughers and sneezers until it was my turn. It seems, however, that it was a wasted trip. I had been called in for a review of my long-term medication which, it turned out, isn't due for another month or so. Apparently the locum GP I saw last time forgot to tick the right box. Oh well. I had my blood pressure taken and had a little walk around before coming back home for a strong coffee.
0 Yorumlar