Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ARE YOU A SATISFIED CUSTOMER?


Copyright REBELLION

"Keep the customer satisfied" runs the old saying - and I do my best to keep all my 'customers' satisfied by trying to write posts that are worth reading.  I'm quite sure I haven't always achieved that goal, but it's honestly not for want of trying on my part. It might amaze you to learn that hosting a blog is a 'hit-or-miss' affair, as it's never easy to judge with any certainty just what might interest the readers.

Sometimes I'm surprised by the hits an average post might get, and often I'm equally disappointed to see that no one seems much interested in what I may regard as a masterpiece (for me, that is).  Take JOHNNY FUTURE for example.  One particular post might receive numerous visits, but the next instalment only receives half as many.  How do I account for it?  The fact is, I can't.  One would think that all the people who visited the previous post would keep an eye out for the next one, but it doesn't seem to work like that.

So, all I can do is do my best - and hope that, in the long run, most visitors find at least one post that makes dropping in on this blog worthwhile.  It always helps to get feedback, because that lets me know just which posts have gone down well with the readers.  You see, hits alone don't really prove anything, as a good dollop of them may result from folks dropping in by accident - and then dropping right out again.

So, if you enjoy any of my future posts, feel free to leave a comment telling me what you like about them.  And if there should be any you don't enjoy, feel free to tell me about them as well.  That'll help me to try harder in my efforts to inform, enthral and entertain you all.  (You can't accuse me of lacking ambition, now can you? "Shoot for the moon" I always say!)

In fact, why not leave a comment right now?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar