Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Candyland Tree. . .

Hello and welcome to candyLand!

Didn’t you love playing that game as a child?

If you’ve read my last few posts then you know that there’s a whole lot of Sugar and Spice going on over here at my house.

We certainly couldn’t forget the tree.  Last year I bought a new 9 1/2 ft. slim tree for my family room.  It was decorated with my birds and mercury glass ornaments.  This year I switched that to the living room and the family room and kitchen have officially became ‘Candyland’.

We Have gingerbread men and gumdrops…

IMG_9119

IMG_9121IMG_9130

IMG_9113

IMG_9135

Peppermints and cookies. . .

IMG_9126

IMG_9120

I bought the ribbon new this year.  Notice how it has both lime and kelly green?  I Thought that was kind of fun.

A few houses, cupcakes, and candy canes. . .

IMG_9118

IMG_9127

Even an ice cream cone. . .

IMG_9124

Some baking tins. . .

IMG_9122

IMG_9125

A few goodies under the tree.

IMG_9133

IMG_9134IMG_9131

Put em all together and what do you get?  A ‘candyland’ tree!

IMG_9117

Now we just need some presents and the grandies will Think it’s ever so ‘sweet’!

Wishing you a ‘Sugar and Spicey Sweet’ Christmas!

Jann

I want to thank Judith from Lavender Garden Cottage for featuring my Sneak Peek  post!  Such a nice surprise!

I will be sharing with:

Kathe with an e for You're Gonna Love it Tuesday

All Star Block Party

Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Style Party

Rose Chintz Cottage for Home

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar