Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Joi Lansing - The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else

Here are two video clips featuring Joi Lansing.

The first one is a tribute video dedicated to Joi.




The second one is another Scopitone video. It's Joi performing the song The One I Love Belongs To Somebody Else. That's the song used in the tribute video above.



I don't know about you fellas, but Joi could certainly have my love and whatever else she wanted. I thought it would be neat to post both of those videos at the same time. It gives you a chance to see a great tribute to Joi, while also seeing her video for this song. I love this song. She does a wonderful job with it. Joi's quite the sexpot. She's incredibly gorgeous while she's also got a sultry voice that I love. Man, I've got a big crush on this babe. Hope you enjoyed both those videos. Cheers!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar