Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wally World's Christmas Goat Rope

The trip to Wally World started off okay-that's sumthin. I went by the bank and went into the drive thru to get some cash and I was the only one there. That should have told me sumthin but it didn't register. They were all at Wally World.

It was a sight to behold it the Wally World parking lot. I had already told sweetthing that we would have to drop her off and I would go the south forty and call a porkin' cab to get back to the store. But we got lucky-just as pulled up a gent was backing out of handicapped parking. Well, I got sweetthing a cripple sticker for parking a couple of years ago so I just wheeled right in. Then I heard a horn honk and hear was this sumbitch coming in from the wrong was on the one way who proceeded to give me a good cussin' because he had been waitin' on the parking place-and was gonna take it from the wrong way on a one way. It was so gotdam funny that I didn't even get mad -just rolled to the ground laughing my ass off. This 75 years old yankee who barely could see over the steering wheel was givin' ME a cussin out. When I got done laughing I helped sweetthing out of the pickup and walked over too him and told him that he was good but I had heard better; and I did admire his courage and he had caught me on one of my good days. That was why I was letting him live.

It wasn't much better inside but sweetthing found what she was looking for pretty fast and we got the hell out of Dodge--my good mood was goin' North pretty fast.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar