Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Buddy








Let me introduce you to Buddy.  He is my daughter’s dog and the nearest I get to having a grandchild.  Sarah and Andy live in Sydney and adopted Buddy from a dog rescue centre a year ago.  He has a malformed front leg but gets around just fine.  Apparently he loves camping and going to the beach.  I am going to meet him when we go over to Oz in September.  Paul and I will be on dog sitting duty while Sarah and Andy go off to India for three weeks.  I’m going to spoil him rotten.

(Paul is on cooking duties today.  He did a poached egg and lardon salad for lunch and I got into trouble for dipping my bread into the lardon pan.  Wicked!  Tonight he is cooking a paella.  I love weekends.)


Sarah and Buddy


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar