Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Opening night

 
 
I am glad the Whalers season started. They lost 3-2 yesterday to the Bulls in a shootout but I am glad they are back.

The game started out really good as the Whalers scored less than one minute into the game. Colin MacDonald scored on a long shot on our side of the ice and it might have gone off a Bull into the net because there was a lot of traffic there. Then Ryan Hartman scored off the right wing and went top shelf. It was Ryan's first OHL goal and that was great.

Then the Whalers cooled down and they weren't too hot in the second and third periods and the Bulls caught them and beat us in a shootout. Sometimes the Whalers had a shot close to the net but they passed to get a better shot and then never even got a shot. Maybe they should just shoot when they are close but my dad says they know what they are doing. Oh well.

I took some pictures in warmups but I have to wait for my mom to load them on my computer so I can post them. The usher said to me "Why are you taking pictures?" and I said "Can't I?" and he said "Yeah, I'm just messin' with you." He is pretty nice.

Tom Wilson gave me a Whalers puck during warmups and that was cool so I put his picture up here. I also put up a picture of Hartman's first OHL goal.

The Whaler players are all still pretty cool. I saw J.T. Miller eating a sub before the game and we said "That looks good" and he said "Thank you. I made it myself." We talked with J.T. before and he is "goofy" funny.

I had hockey practice just before the game and when we were done, I was putting on my Whalers jersey and my coach asked me if I was going to the Whalers game and I said yes I go to every game. He told me Nick and Domenick from my team were going too and I saw them there and that was cool. At the Total Sports rink in Novi where we play some of our games, a lot of people and parents too wear Whalers stuff.

I am going to see if I can get some of my pictures up later.

I know the Whalers will do better next week against Sudbury. It is too bad I have to miss the next game because I have something that I need to do and I am not happy about this. I only missed 4 games last year so I don't like this. My brother Alex and my dad will be going to the game and they will tell me about it so I can still post. 

Go Whalers!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar